Skills 2014 5th place Skills 2014 5th place

Still needs some work, but you are on your way! It took a minute, when Clark slaps the other guys hand away it doesn't read very well. Keep going!

Guardian from strangers Guardian from strangers

Well, that ending was a bit of a twist! I liked it, I wish the lip syning was done though. Good stuff, hopefully you keep doing more!

Cenaf responds:

Thanks. Hopefully i ll keep up with more stuff.

Epic Run Epic Run

Not much to it, but pretty cool. I really like how the hair is animated! Short and sweet.

The eyes of a monster The eyes of a monster

Not bad, Im not really sure what its about though. I would make some of your moving holds last a little longer.

brynimation responds:

Fair enough. Thanks for the advice.

MushroomMobiusWorld21XX MushroomMobiusWorld21XX

Did you find sprite sheets and put them together in this flash? Is this for a fan game you are working on? I need more info!

tfpivman responds:

This is for my sprite series that was previously named Super Mario ZX, and this is reboot for that series

Blarb Fish Blarb Fish

It's clean though, a good display of skill. I like it for what it is, it may not be an egoraptor or Happy Harry laugh out loud, funny animation, but it was cute and good.

Siri is DUMB! Siri is DUMB!

I personally don't have siri but I have heard of the harships from people that do. I would like to see some sort of background, even if it is just roughed in.

Anyways, keep up the good work!

Maple fighters (my first) Maple fighters (my first)

Good use of staging and the props that you had at hand. This isn't really my thing, but I appreciate what you have done here. There seems to be a lot of back story between characters that I had to catch up on. It's called "My First" so I am assuming this is the first one in a series. If I am wrong though, sorry!

scorpio4848 responds:

thank you and yea it is my first animation . took me alot to do and explains why it so fast .

Birdbath Birdbath

Nice. I hope that when I die my last words are a tongue twister.

Solid animation, it felt like the lip syncing matched pretty well. Which is always a pain in the ass to do.

I look forward to more!

Timmy's Tumor Timmy's Tumor

Oh God...that. I never thought I would be so happy to see a tumor return.

Great job, the animation was pretty clean and I really liked the style.

jessejayjones responds: