Breaking Breaking

Judging this based on the build that you currently have here.

It said that if I was using a pc, then to use the left and right arrows I believe. I just clicked my mouse a whole bunch without differentiating which side I was clicking. I also broke the game by playing up to level seven and then going back to reset the game. Once I did that, the playable level that showed was level seven and there was no way to beat that level.

I would like to see more, personally I might have waited for a newer build though.

Iasai responds:

The reset bug and control bug have been corrected. Your review has been very constructive for the project.

Thanks For playing!

Jail Shot Jail Shot

I can barely see the target cross hairs for where I am supposed to aim, the text is a pain to read, the design is ridiculously simple, and from what I can tell there is no scoring method to this game. I don't really see the point of playing it.

Sorry, better luck next time though.

logguy responds:

Thanks for your feedback to be honest we had this game done in about 2 hours we just did it as a intro for the profile so we have something up we plan to definitely release better games in the future and use gamers feedback to help maybe one day we will re-create the game with better more effort graphics and some type of scoring and game modes thanks for your feedback! --- Zoey

Fuck Town: Cable TV Fuck Town: Cable TV

Bullshit! No cable company gets out to a residence the next day! xD

In all seriousness though great job! It was pretty fun once I figured out what to do.

Abe Droid Zone Abe Droid Zone

The game has a pretty big bug in it. If the player clicks off screen while playing the game the character will continue to move in the direction that they were moving at the time of the miss click. Even after clicking back on screen it takes a moment or two to right itself.

In this game where it is pretty brutal, that moment or two can get you killed really fast. Also, just as a suggestion, maybe not put the "Menu" Button down at the bottom right hand corner, it feels like a go or start button and when it is clicked it takes you back to the main menu, erasing your data.

M.E.A.T. M.E.A.T.

It's alright. Graphically I think it could look a little better. I don't like that some of the enemies on turrets can start shooting at me even before I have actually respawned from being killed. The music isn't bad, kind of an interesting choice for this type of game. I think with some fixes and a boost to the graphics this game could be a 4 star game.

kharaghus responds:

Unfortunately, there will be no fixes =(

Jump 'n Gun Jump 'n Gun

Platforms...Mmmmm

Pretty interesting little platform game, I like the easy animation that gives it an easy feel and allows it to run smoothly on any computer. The audio files are nice, little old school for some, but the background music is nice, if not a little redundant. Not bad, fun, not the first Ive ever played though

|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

Holy Crap

Totally new for me, I really liked the animation style, and how the mini games were integrated into the flash. Im not one for cutesy love stories, but still I do love me some puzzles. I thought the music selection was fun and went well with the animation. All and all, great job, I would love to see you produce something of even better quality next time

SpikeVallentine responds:

hehehehe. Thanks mate. All the Glory to God. :)

Max Connect Max Connect

Neat-o

Hey thats pretty interesting, nice little puzzle game, Im horrible with bank shots in real life, so some of the levels were a little harder for me, but it was a good challenge. I like the little Spore-like creatures and the bubbles, added some nice flavor to it. The Audio was nice in itself, Slow and ambient, nice background music.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Tetris on a New Level

Hey thats an interesting new look at tetris, I think that the animation is a little jerky in places, and like a few other people says it sucks when you are standing on the edge and it seems like you get sucked into a death, but past that it was simple, and fun to play for awhile. I loved getting achievements and your game seemed to have quite a few, which kept me playing a little longer.

Mummy Tombs Mummy Tombs

Eh...Its ok

The animation is solid enough, I didnt notice any skipping. I dont know though, it sounded like some old Diablo sound files were used for the mummies. All in all though it was kinda weak on the fun factor, not much in the way of diversity.