Skills 2014 5th place Skills 2014 5th place

Still needs some work, but you are on your way! It took a minute, when Clark slaps the other guys hand away it doesn't read very well. Keep going!

Guardian from strangers Guardian from strangers

Well, that ending was a bit of a twist! I liked it, I wish the lip syning was done though. Good stuff, hopefully you keep doing more!

Cenaf responds:

Thanks. Hopefully i ll keep up with more stuff.

Epic Run Epic Run

Not much to it, but pretty cool. I really like how the hair is animated! Short and sweet.

Breaking Breaking

Judging this based on the build that you currently have here.

It said that if I was using a pc, then to use the left and right arrows I believe. I just clicked my mouse a whole bunch without differentiating which side I was clicking. I also broke the game by playing up to level seven and then going back to reset the game. Once I did that, the playable level that showed was level seven and there was no way to beat that level.

I would like to see more, personally I might have waited for a newer build though.

Iasai responds:

The reset bug and control bug have been corrected. Your review has been very constructive for the project.

Thanks For playing!

Jail Shot Jail Shot

I can barely see the target cross hairs for where I am supposed to aim, the text is a pain to read, the design is ridiculously simple, and from what I can tell there is no scoring method to this game. I don't really see the point of playing it.

Sorry, better luck next time though.

logguy responds:

Thanks for your feedback to be honest we had this game done in about 2 hours we just did it as a intro for the profile so we have something up we plan to definitely release better games in the future and use gamers feedback to help maybe one day we will re-create the game with better more effort graphics and some type of scoring and game modes thanks for your feedback! --- Zoey

Fuck Town: Cable TV Fuck Town: Cable TV

Bullshit! No cable company gets out to a residence the next day! xD

In all seriousness though great job! It was pretty fun once I figured out what to do.

Monster Chin Monster Chin

Leaps and bounds good sir, leaps and bounds!

egh egh

I hate how much I love this! If it makes me laugh it instantly boosts the rating by a star. Not that this piece needed to make me laugh for a 5 star rating!

Mecha collab Mecha collab

Fantastic! I need to work on my environments and I find this quite inspiring!